Brian is a Partner at Rosenberg, Eisenberg & Associates focusing his practice on medical malpractice, nursing home and other serious personal injuries. A trial attorney since graduating law school in 2013, Brian has obtained over ten million dollars on behalf of his clients, litigating cases against insurance companies, hospitals and other corporations who have wrongfully denied claims against people with serious injuries.
Brian prides himself on digging into every detail of a client's case, learning the ins and outs of the medical treatment and the impact the incident has had on both his client's life and the lives of their family. He understands that litigation is a scary process and strives to be accessible at any time for those needing help or looking for answers to any question. He is especially proud of the friendships he has formed with those he has represented; friendships that often endure for years after their case ends.
Brian is an alumnus of DePaul University College of Law graduating Magna Cum Laude and Order of the Coif. While in law school, Brian clerked for the office of the Cook County State's Attorney Consumer Fraud Unit assisting with the successful prosecution of numerous fraudulent business practices that preyed on Illinois consumers. He demonstrated his passion for litigation as a member of DePaul's Phi Alpha Delta Mock Trial Team and was the recipient of the CALI Award for Excellence in Advanced Trial Advocacy and Pre-Trial Strategy: Civil Litigation.
Prior to law school, Brian was a Project Manager at a political consulting firm in Washington D.C. and also worked on various national, state and local political campaigns all over the country.
Originally from Boston, Brian and his wife live in the Chicago area with their two young sons. In his free time, he enjoys cheering for his hometown sports teams (especially the Red Sox), running around with his kids and traveling near and far.
Areas Of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2013
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- University of Wisconsin- Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, 2007
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
Honors & Awards
- CALI Award for Excellence: Civil Litigation Strategy, 2013
- CALI Award for Excellence: Advanced Trial Advocacy, 2012
- Teaching Assistant: DePaul Legal Writing Program, DePaul University College of Law, 2011 – 2012
- Regular Guest Lecturer: DePaul University College of Law Advanced Trial Advocacy